$45,000 - $65,000 plus benefits
Project Manager at Dunclyde
- Full time position
- Salary - $45,000 - $65,000 basic salary (D.O.E.)
- Healthcare & benefits included
- 4 weeks paid vacation annually
- Get your birthday off
- Location – Remote
(Please note this is a remote position, but you must be US-based and a US citizen)
Dunclyde is a creative agency with roots in mighty Scotland, and seeds in sunny California! We specialize in strategy-driven branding and website design (with Webflow). Day-to-day, we create brands and award-winning web experiences for a wide scope of ambitious clients.
We are a (very) small, highly ambitious partnership looking for a fellow self-starter to join us in our growth. The ideal person will be super positive, highly motivated, energetic, and adaptable – and have an appreciation for great design!
You will be an integral part of the growth of Dunclyde as we expand.Our expansion strategy isn’t to sprint, it’s to take well-placed strides. It’s going to be a lot of hard work, but a lot of fun too. You’ll work very closely with us, but we’re looking for someone to actively build upon our current processes, giving you freedom to create your own path, and have your own successes.
As Project Manager, you will have a deep understanding of our processes, our services, and our mission to help clients succeed through amazing design. With this knowledge, you will draw up project plans and then manage the execution of these plans. Important aspects to manage are time/resource management, project timelines/deadlines and scope creep.
Part of your role will also include maintaining a relationship with our awesome clients (they’re great btw). As project manager you will be the first point of contact for them, and we want them to look forward to every call they have with us. Being first contact will require you to handle project requests and queries and add these into our workflow, as well as handling arranged meetings for progress review and sign off.
- Create and manage project plans
- Communicating with clients throughout projects
- After-sales customer relationship management
- Creating project plans in Monday.com
- Liaising between our clients, external contractors and us
- Creating proposals
- Closing deals
- At least 2 years creative agency (or very similar) experience
- Confident on the phone/zoom with clients
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of Apple MacOS proficiency
- Design experience, interest, or knowledge
- Experience using A.I. to streamline processes
- Knowledge of web design and digital products
If you have that special spirit that says “give me a challenge, and I’ll meet it with joy” then we would love to hear from you!
We really want to know a bit about you, please send a personal cover letter with your resume to email@example.com. If it’s written by A.I., please ensure it still reflects your personality.