How to stand out with SEO
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. Search engine results pages feature two different forms of results:
Paid search results are essentially ads. With these, your placement is usually based on the amount you're willing to bid for the ad's placement, and other factors like the quality and impact of the ad.
Organic search results are results that come up organically. These are unpaid results. When someone searches on Google, Google looks at that search query and determines which pages on the internet are reputable and relevant to your search. It then displays those results and ranks them based on relevance.
Google site verification
Ownership verification means proving to Search Console that you own a specific website. To verify your Webflow site follow these steps:
- You must log into Search Console with that same account used to manage your site.
- Click Add Property, add your website URL under the URL prefix and click continue.
- Right under the HTML tag select the content between the quotes and copy it.
- Back in Web Flow, go to Project Settings then SEO.
- Paste the content you copied in Google Site Verification ID and save.
- Go back to the Search Console and click verify.
I hope this information is useful. Good luck with your website!